Better Smile, Better Quality of Life
3D Digital X-Rays, 3D Printing, Face Mapping Technology • Implant Dentistry
Nashville's Top Implant Dentist
Click on a link below to learn more about our dental implant services
- 7 Great Reasons to choose Dr. PeyRay as your Implant Dentist
- What are Dental Implants?
- Types of Dental Implants
- Implant Dentures
- Dentures vs. Implant Dentures
- Implant Crown Restorations
- Bone Grafting & Buildup
- Sinus Lift Procedure
- 3D Diagnostic & Printing Technology
- Meet Nashville's Top Implant Dentist
3D Digital X-Rays & Printing Technology
3D Cone Beam X-Rays
In an effort to continue to offer our patients the newest and safest technology, our dental office has implemented cone beam 3D diagnostic technology. This technology surpasses the traditional two-dimensional technology, such as digital X-rays and standard film, in many ways. The benefits of cone beam 3D technology include:
- More accurate images
- Less exposure to harmful radiation
- Potential to recognize serious problems earlier
- More cost-effective for both the patient and the dentist
- Better patient understanding of their dental health
- Images taken in an open environment, increasing patient comfort
With cone beam 3D imaging, we can be more precise in diagnosing dental problems, including conditions that are more difficult to diagnose with traditional X-rays. Cone beam 3D diagnostic imaging also helps our dentists predictably and successfully place dental implants. We can utilize cone beam 3D imaging to assist in planning and completing several types of treatment, including dental implants, root canal treatment, and more.
QUESTIONS? FOR IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE PLEASE CALL ONE OF OUR FRIENDLY DENTAL CARE COORDINATORS AT (615) 712-6910!
3D Printing Technology
Using a combination of a sophisticated Intraoral scanner and 3D Printer, we are able to make exceptionally accurate digital impressions that can utilized to manufacture denture prosthetics the same day!
That means you can avoid:
- Messy, gooey and uncomfortable impression materials
- Waiting weeks for your prosthetic to come back from the lab
We can create your new denture prosthetics in the Same Day!
FACEHUNTER + PLANESYSTEM
We are now utilizing high tech face mapping software that more accurately measures and specializes implant prosthodontics.
An innovative approach for capturing and measuring patient-specific occlusal information:
- position of the upper jaw,
- inclination of the occlusal plane,
- bite position,
- occlusal surface design,
- tooth set-up,
- lower jaw’s function analysis,
- and its relation to the upper jaw.
For a precise planning security, a comprehensive patient consultation and better communication between patient and dentist.
Watch the short video below for more information.
Let's start this journey together
Schedule Free Consult for Dental Implants with 3D X-Rays!
Do you have questions? We are here to help you. Please call for immediate assistance.
Contact us :
My New Smile Dental
4003 Charlotte Ave.
Nashville TN 37209
Tel: (615) 205-7476
Fax: (615) 678-7520
Monday: 7:00am – 4:00pm
Tuesday: 7:00am – 4:00pm
Wednesday: 7:00am – 4:00pm
Thursday: 7:00am – 4:00pm
Friday: 7:00am – 1:00pm