Better Smile, Better Quality of Life
Implant Crown Restorations • Implant Dentistry
Nashville's Top Implant Dentist
Click on a link below to learn more about our dental implant services
- 7 Great Reasons to choose Dr. PeyRay as your Implant Dentist
- What are Dental Implants?
- Types of Dental Implants
- Implant Dentures
- Dentures vs. Implant Dentures
- Implant Crown Restorations
- Bone Grafting & Buildup
- Sinus Lift Procedure
- 3D Diagnostic & Printing Technology
- Meet Nashville's Top Implant Dentist
Implant Crown Restorations
Implant Crown Restorations give patients the opportunity to have a set of teeth that look and feel just like their own. A full crown is placed on top of the implant. It is different than a tooth cap or traditional crown, in that in acts as a full tooth.
At My New Smile Dental, we place the implant and add the crown restoration, all under one roof! No need to travel and see multiple doctors.
Advantages of Implant Supported Crowns:
- Look and function like original teeth.
- Surrounding teeth are not compromised to sustain a bridge.
- Conserves the bone and prevents the sagging of facial and dental muscles.
- No extra care is required other than the basic dental care, such as flossing.
Let's start this journey together
Schedule Free Consult for Dental Implants with 3D X-Rays!
Do you have questions? We are here to help you. Please call for immediate assistance.
Contact us :
My New Smile Dental
4003 Charlotte Ave.
Nashville TN 37209
Tel: (615) 205-7476
Fax: (615) 678-7520
Monday: 7:00am – 4:00pm
Tuesday: 7:00am – 4:00pm
Wednesday: 7:00am – 4:00pm
Thursday: 7:00am – 4:00pm
Friday: 7:00am – 1:00pm