Types Of Implants That We Offer • Implant Dentistry
Nashville's Top Implant Dentist
Do you have one or more missing teeth? Dental implants are the best solution for missing teeth. If you need a replacement tooth — or several replacement teeth — make an appointment for a consultation at our dental clinic in Nashville, Tennessee. Our dentist can explain the procedure to you and let you know if you are a good candidate for tooth implants.
Types Of Implants That We Offer
My New Smile Dental uses the highest quality, American-made implants in our procedures. There are several different options:
- Single Implant - Tooth Replacement: This is a ideal if you are missing a single tooth. A single implant is placed and a crown restoration is then attached on top of the implant to replace the missing tooth. This is a full crown that is attached, not a tooth cap like what is normally used to cover a damaged tooth. A dental implant, if properly maintained, can last a lifetime. It is a much more reliable option than a bridge or flipper.
- Multiple Implants - Teeth Replacement: If you are missing more than one tooth, but still has healthy gums and surrounding teeth, a multiple implants solution may be your best option. Two fixtures are implanted and the crowns or fixed bridge are attached to them.
- All-on-4 and All-on-6: We can now replace an entire arch using as few as four dental implants! The implants are placed around your dental arch, with two angled at the back of your jaw for stability. A restoration (bridge or denture) is then attached. This gives you the look and function of a full arch of teeth without using an implant for every missing tooth.
- Implant-Supported Dentures: Dental implants are able to give you a superior level of support and stability when used with dentures. Implant-supported dentures use a few implants to keep your denture in place. A bar runs from one implant to the others and attaches to the back of the denture to keep it in place. This eliminates the need for messy denture adhesives and restores the full look of your smile. You can finally eat the food you want to eat!
- Implant-Retained Denture: These are similar to implant-supported dentures in that they use dental implants to secure dentures, but they are still removable. The implants have ball fixtures placed on top of them, and the denture can snap into the balls.
Start Your Journey to a Better Smile and a Better Life
Yes! I want to Reserve my Free Consultation for Implants!
(includes 3D X-Rays, a $550 value)
Do you have questions? We are here to help you. Please call for immediate assistance.
Contact us :
My New Smile Dental
4003 Charlotte Ave.
Nashville TN 37209
Tel: (615) 266-5000
Fax: (615) 678-7520
Monday: 7:00am - 4:00pm
Tuesday: 7:00am - 4:00pm
Wednesday: 7:00am - 4:00pm
Thursday: 7:00am - 4:00pm
Friday: 7:00am - 1:00pm